Labels

Food (53) Fitness (10) Nature (7)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Keeping up the habit

Hey everyone..

I have been moderately decent about running lately. Not very good. Its difficult some days to find the time. But I have been putting in at least half an hour, 2-3 times a week. I think that is good enough for now. When the going is tough, there is no need to be too hard on oneself. I am happy if I just keep up the routine for now. Running easy, not hard; I just aim to finish the time or mileage goal for the day.

Hope you all are doing fine with your goals too. Good luck and see you around!

3 comments:

Pari Vasisht said...

It's always good to keep a track of where one's going wrong and self correct it!!! I become a lazy bum sometimes and do not want to correct myself..not fair...I know!!
Why do not u add the following gadget, easy for lazy people like me to check ur posts from dash board.

Aparna S Mallya said...

keep it going, girl!

SS blogs here said...

Hehe.. Thanks, Aparna! :)

Hey Pari.. Thanks for the tip. I will surely look into it. :)

-